We have to agree the ceremony is one of the most important moments during your wedding. There are so many pictures taken when you exchange your vow. This makes a beautiful arch / gazebo / chuppah so important. Here are some inspirations for you. We have some simple ones and some extravagant ones too.
- Romantic blush drape decorated with ivy vines and flowers.
2. This is a simple and beautiful gazebo decorated with fresh flowers (garden roses, peonies, protea, etc) and blush tulle.
3. This arch decoration is so simple but pretty. It just has plenty of curly willows and decorated with some white hydrangeas.
4. This luxurious gazebo decoration is just dreamy. It is filled with roses, dendrobium orchids and cymbidium orchids! And of course it is accented with some white drapes.
5. This chuppah decoration is soooo romantic. All these white tulles, gold chandeliers and beautiful flower arrangements.
6. This gazebo is beautifully decorated with some white tulles, dendrobium orchids, chandeliers and 2 gorgeous flower arrangements made with hydrangeas, calla lilies, roses and dendrobiums.
7. This gazebo is decorated with some white tulles and 2 beautiful flower arrangements made with hydrangeas, dendrobium orchids, baby’s breath and lily grasses.
8. This is a very simple arch decoration, but it’s still beautiful. It has vines, hydrangeas and greenery.
9. This is definitely another enchanting gazebo decoration. It is filled with fresh flowers (dendrobium orchids, phalaenopsis orchids, roses, etc) and white drapes.